Today I used the You’re A Peach Suite of products for our fun fold. The suite consists of a stamp set, dies, DSP, and mini jam jars. We won’t be using the mini jam jars today, but they are really adorable!
This fun fold card comes together so quickly. Also, it will work for any stamp set or DSP. I just couldn’t wait to play with the You’re A Peach Suite though! The Designer Series Paper is so incredibly cute. And any card that has a belly band just makes me smile.
The Assembly of this card is very uncomplicated. Just remember that the shortest fold on your accordion piece will go against your card base front. And I found it very helpful to put my liquid adhesive on the accordion piece vs. the card front.
I would love to see what you create using this layout. Please post a picture in the comment section! As always, remember be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
You’re A Peach Card Supplies
- You’re A Peach Suite: https://bit.ly/3d0CjUG
- Pale Papaya Inkpad: https://bit.ly/33idKx4
- Calypso Coral Inkpad: https://bit.ly/3vWMFwK
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
Shop My Entire Online Store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (2)
- Granny Apple Green: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- DSP: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (front) and 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (pocket)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5″ x 11″, score at 3 3/4″ and 7 1/2″, and whatever you need for sentiment and/or stamping
- Belly Band: 1 1/4″ x 9 1/2″