Let’s go Trimming The Town! The stamp set from this suite is part of Stampin’ Up’s Making a Difference campaign. A portion of the proceeds from each stamp set sold is donated to charities that support infertility, foster care, and adoption. The images are representative of new homes for many children and welcoming in new members for families. My life has been impacted by each one of these situations. Therefore, that is why I am so thankful that Stampin’ Up has committed to make a difference in these areas.
Today’s Trimming The Town Video:
I love fun fold cards! That is why I chose to demonstrate one for you today. Some people find them intimidating But, if you simply break them down step-by-step, they are fun. Today’s card just has more steps and more pieces than a traditional card. But it isn’t hard at all.
Here Are Some Card Examples:
This is the card we made today on the video. I really do love both versions! Do you have a favorite?
The inside of the two cards vary only slightly. But there are differences in image layout and colors used. You could alternate your panels between DSP and Whisper White card stock as shown or make all of the panels DSP or all Whisper White cardstock. You could also alternate the height of each panel in the row for an entirely different look.
My images are colored using Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers. Of course, you could absolutely use watercolor pencils or watercolor using our ink refills and a water painter. And while the coordinating DSP is uses a lot of bright colors, the sky is the limit when it comes time for you to select your color palette! This card is my take on a more nature themed version. It would even make a great birthday card for someone with a winter birthday.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2Hb9nN0
- Poppy Parade Cardstock :https://bit.ly/3jaZ8Fx
- Whisper White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2RU2KjT
- Coming Home Bundle: https://bit.ly/35f1oql
- Trimming the Town DSP: https://bit.ly/37kGWqn
- All The Trimmings Embellishments:https://bit.ly/2H5qEHw
- Misty Moonlight Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3lRmt0C
- All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack: https://bit.ly/37iXD5L
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/3kbGXRg
- Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/37mrtpU
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/37icptq
- Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/3j79kPj
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/340dNif
- Frost White Shimmer Paint: https://bit.ly/3m0JBd5
- Acetate Card Boxes: https://bit.ly/2TbfqU0
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Join my team and become a discount shopper: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock and/or DSP: (4) 2″ x 2 1/2″
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock:1 3/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″, and 8 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: (2) 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: (4) 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
Thank you so much for taking some of you time to visit my blog. I hope that today’s fun fold card brought you a smile! As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.