We are continuing to play with the products from the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite. And today is the day we are going to get messy! Just a little bit though. 🙂
I had so much fun on Friday creating with the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More cards! If you missed that video, here is a link: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/gingerbread-peppermint-memories-more/
Now it is time to play with the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks and Embossing Paste. The masks feature 4 different designs. I used the snowflake pattern in today’s video. However, the remaining 3 designs could be used year-round on your cards. Our Embossing Paste comes in both matte and shimmer finishes. You will also want to have a set of our Palette Knives to spread your Embossing Paste.
Gingerbread & Peppermint Cards
You will notice that my original card design was vertical. But, I glued the layer in my video in the wrong direction! So my design in the video became a landscape card. Happy accident!
Let’s not forget about adding the Shimmery Crystal Effects to our cards! I think that adding this to the little peppermint shapes took my card from nice to WOW. Sometimes it is all in the details.
Thank you so much for watching my video today! I hope that you learned something new right along with me. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Real Red Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2UdsiK4
- Adorning Design Decorative Masks: https://bit.ly/3IoG9VK
- Embossing Paste: https://bit.ly/31zpJZr
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP: https://bit.ly/3IinsmF
- Palette Knives: https://bit.ly/3oppU2E
- Shimmery Crystal Effects: https://bit.ly/3DDeGMx
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Playful Pets Trim: https://bit.ly/3cIIigR
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Real Red Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut down to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP: cut out a row of peppermints, plus another design measuring 1″ x 5 1/4″