I will be honest. The Earthen Elegance Suite Collection was not initially on my radar to purchase. However, after seeing what some people had created with the suite, I decided to try it.
Today’s Video Tutorial
First, I stamped a bunch of different images in various colors. Second, I cut out those shapes and other die cuts. And lastly, I started putting some cards together. The first two steps really helped to get my inspiration going! I highly recommend doing this if you aren’t sure where to start.
Another thing that I like to do is look at other stamp and die sets to see if there is anything that would work well with my chosen suite or set. For example, in today’s card, I pulled in the Darling Details dies. And I even ended up using the negative piece instead of the main die cut.
More Earthen Elegance Cards
I created cards that would mostly fall into the Casual, Avid, and Artfully Avid categories with this suite. What category do you most identify with? I feel that I can fall into any and/or all of these categories on any given day. Don’t limit yourself! Which card is your favorite?
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Earthen Elegance Suite Collection: https://bit.ly/3ryUhI3
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3K2BwDj
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: https://bit.ly/30Hfcbs
- Darling Details Dies: https://bit.ly/3pP0vmD
- Pretty Peacock Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3OjNkmQ
- Pebbled Path Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/44v95WL
- Stylish Shapes Dies: https://bit.ly/3NVhFHc
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ for card front
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for die cut image
- Scraps: Desired paper for die cuts
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″