Beauty Of The Earth Angle Card
Today we are working with products from the Beauty Of The Earth Suite. I really like the Designer Series Papers from this suite. The featured colors are Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, and Misty Moonlight.
I tried a few other versions of an angle card in the past. They were cumbersome and involved a lot of math. And math just pulls the joy right out of cardmaking!
Fall cards are some of my favorite cards to make. I am a fall girl for sure! The Cork Specialty Paper just was calling my name for this card. And, it did not disappoint. Adding the Brushed Metallic Dots and the Diamond Weave Ribbon at the very end took this card to an entirely different level!
This winter version of the angle card uses the Snowy White Velvet Sheets. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it embossed and accepted ink. And the tiny birds steal the spotlight on this card! It is difficult to see in the video, but I added Wink of Stella to the tree.
More Beauty Of The Earth Cards
A slimline card is a perfect layout to showcase the Beauty Of The Earth DSP.
Thank you so much for joining me today. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Beauty Of The Earth Suite: https://bit.ly/2Z55kdz
- Cork Specialty Paper: https://bit.ly/2ZcIb9h
- Diamond Weave Ribbon: https://bit.ly/3Auzg0Q
- Brushed Metallic Dots: https://bit.ly/3lGBSSK
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3jGTNXu
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: https://bit.ly/34Q0FM5
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets: https://bit.ly/3nMNmHo
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies: http://bit.ly/2L312fQ
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 3 3/8″ and 7 5/8″for base, and 1 1/4″ x 10″ for band
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/2″, and scrap for sentiment
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Cork Specialty Paper: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP: 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, and 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ for leaves