Heal Your Heart by Stampin’ Up
This year’s Sale-A-bration brings a brand new stamp set called Heal Your Heart. You can find it on page 9 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure. This stamp set cannot be purchased. It is a FREE gift option when you spend $50 in Stampin’ Up products during Sale-A-Bration.
Another Thank You Card
I love the colors that the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper brings to the project. It is cold and dreary outside my office window but the colors made me dream of summer. Hopefully, warmer weather will arrive soon. I will be thankful for that!
Additionally, this stamp set offers more greetings for sympathy, friendship, and difficult times. And best of all, the greetings can be mixed and matched as both inside and outside greetings.
Take time to make a card and share the love of Christ with someone today! It’s a hard season for so many people right now. Turn your gift of creating into a blessing! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Magenta Madness Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Y0ZeqN
- Mango Melody Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3qrTnHs
- Heal Your Heart Stamp Set: http://bit.ly/3sGfw6Q
- Artistry Blooms DSP: http://bit.ly/38WhZSE
- Magenta Melody Ribbon: http://bit.ly/3bToGqH
- Artistry Blooms Sequins: http://bit.ly/3o2EU30
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ on each side. (You could also just score at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″.)
- Mango Melody Cardstock: 2″ x 5 3/8″ (2) for gates, 2 3/8″ x 4″ (2) for front panels, 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ for inner liner.
- DSP: 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ (2) for gates
- DSP: 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (2) for front panels