My Paper Pumpkin Jolly Gingerbread kit has arrived! Let’s unbox it together! We will make one of the gift card holders as it was intended to be made. Also, we will take some of the supplies from the kit, add a few supplies from our craft room, and make an alternative card.
The contents of this kit are pretty impressive. A large portion of Tear & Tape is included along with a nice stamp set. However, the best thing in the kit are the glossy, round pieces of faux candy! They are very realistic looking.
I enjoy making alternative projects with the kits. Sometimes it is because I do not need or want the project featured in the kit. Other times it is just because I enjoy the challenge of creating something different. Additionally, I enjoy making projects using the stamp set even after the supplies from the kit have been depleted. I also send an exclusive alternate project to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers as well.
- Paper Pumpkin Jolly Gingerbread November 2020 Kit
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock:https://bit.ly/3fh4C0Y
- Uninked Stamp Pad & Whisper White Refill: https://bit.ly/3pLpa6t
- Classic Label Punch: https://bit.ly/3cVPMMp
- Memento Black Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3cqg5df
- Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Here is a direct link to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin: https://bit.ly/3iCCtS1
Or, you can purchase a prepaid subscription.
- 12-month Prepaid Subscription: https://bit.ly/3fiCPgB
- 6-month Prepaid Subscription: https://bit.ly/3fg14fk
- 3-month Prepaid Subscription: https://bit.ly/3pLrhap
- 1-month Prepaid Subscription: https://bit.ly/2IJJZyP
I hope that today’s video was helpful and inspirational. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to watch my video. Please share the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel. This helps me greatly! Please leave me a comment to let me know how you have used your kit this month.
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.