Happiest of Birthdays
Wishing some people I know the Happiest of Birthdays! I think that the best part of making cards is actually sending them. However, I think all of us are a little guilty of not sending them as often as we could. With everything going on these days, it is more important to reach out to others and let them know that you care about them. Birthdays are one of the best occasions to do that.
Join me today as I make a few birthday cards for a few people that are very special to me. And even though one of them is a belated birthday wish, the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set has me covered.
My Challenge to You
I had the privilege to spend all day Saturday with my Stampin’ Up team and friends. (Virtually, of course.) We had such an amazing day observing World Card Making Day. Learning and laughing together all while making some cards! We discussed the importance of actually sending our cards. I would like to challenge you to make and send five cards in the next week. They can be any type of card. You could also contact your local nursing home, hospice, or children’s home to see if they could use any donated cards for those in their care. Share some love in an envelope this week!
Designer Series Paper Sale
From now until the end of October, many of our Designer Series Papers are on sale. The fun fold cards that I have shown you today stand out because of our beautiful papers. We really didn’t need to add much of anything else except for our birthday greetings. You can find all of the packs that are on sale here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly kit called Paper Pumpkin. It is a subscription box but you can cancel or skip any time that you choose. This month’s kit features a stamp set, ink spot, and supplies to make eight full size cards. You must subscribe on or before October 9th. Here is a personalized link to subscribe with me: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2211250
Card Supplies Used
- Happiest of Birthdays: https://bit.ly/3ixrMQJ
- Playing with Patterns DSP: https://bit.ly/36y8bNY
- Playing with Pattens Ribbon Combo Pack: https://bit.ly/3ip9tNC
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/36aE6Ui
- Night of Navy Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3njPQu7
- Night of Navy Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/36w4YOV
- Whisper White Regular Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2RU2KjT
- Stitched Rectangle Dies: https://bit.ly/3nfVtt6
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes: https://bit.ly/3jyahkx
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4″ x 10 1/4″, scored at 2 1/2″ and 5″, and 4′ x 5 1/4″ for sentiment mat
- DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: (2) 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside and sentiment
Thank you so much for spending some of you time with me. I really appreciate it! As always….remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!