Today we are looking at a few items from the Love You Always Suite of products. These products could be easily skimmed over while you browse the catalog. However, this would be a tragic mistake! There are so many products that have absolutely no connection to Valentine’s Day.
More Love You Always Cards
Please don’t ever be afraid to take products from a suite and use them for a totally unrelated project. In this case, we are taking something intended for Valentine projects and we are making thank you and sympathy cards.
My first three cards were made by simply adding a sentiment. And they are stunning! The foiling of the papers really does stand out. Alternatively, I took those same three basic cards and added just a little bit of ribbon or trim. I kept the change subtle but this set of cards are lovely as well. It took me a very short amount of time to make cards that look like they took hours to make.
Join My Team
Sale-A-Bration is the BEST time to join my team! You do NOT have to sell anything to others if you do not want to. You simply become a discount for the purchases you are probably making anyway. To start, you simply select $125 in product buy ONLY PAY $99! in addition, you will get FIVE packages of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper FREE! You can join my team here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
(Shipping is free but your state might require tax.)
I hope that you were inspired today to jump in and make some cards! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Love You Always Speciality Designer Series Paper: http://bit.ly/3aqB0fI
- Love You Always Foil Sheets: http://bit.ly/36A3m67
- Rococo Rose Cardstock: https://bit.ly/39HkjNH
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3tkhAS5
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3pUYwbj
- Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon: http://bit.ly/3oJOFDD
- Sahara Sand 5/8″ Woven Threads Trim: http://bit.ly/39J7McR
- Rococo Rose 1/2″ Scalloped Linen Ribbon: http://bit.ly/2NRAcZu
- Blushing Bride Ink: http://bit.ly/3iTTrwT
- Rococo Rose Ink: http://bit.ly/39HEprq
- Sahara Sand Ink: http://bit.ly/2LbVbVY
Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Foil Layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Layer: 3 3/4″ x 5″