The Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin is the kit for September 2021. It is the cutest kit! The kit features supplies to make several pumpkins or apples. You get to choose!
In addition to the supplies, the actual box can be turned into a wheelbarrow! Such a cute decor item for fall.
Haunts & Harvest Alternatives
For this card, I used a Cajun Craze card base. Next, I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder on the following layer. Finally, I used the stamps to create a border layer. The Well Defined Stamp Set completes the card with a perfect sentiment.
For the inside layer of my card, I simply added a Basic White layer with a stamped leaf image in the lower corner.
This next card was made using a Mango Melody card base. I used Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie inks for the card. I took the abstract type stamp and created a design on the left side. Using the Pretty Pumpkins bundle, I die-cut the pumpkin image. A simple twine bow and sentiment finish things off!
I hope that you enjoyed my alternatives for this month’s kit! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Paper Pumpkin Subscription: https://bit.ly/3iCCtS1
- Prepaid 3-month Subscription: https://bit.ly/3pLrhap
- Prepaid 6-month Subscription: https://bit.ly/3pLrhap
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Card One Measurements
- Cajun Craze: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 2″ x 4″ (or larger depending on the desired border size) and scrap for sentiment and 4″ x 5 1/4″
Card Two Measurements
- Mango Melody: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 1/4″ x 4″
- Pumpkin Pie: For die cut ( or PP element)
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (2)