Harvest Hellos are finally starting to seem appropriate here in Alabama. It is still nice and warm in the daytime, but cooler mornings and evenings are quite pleasant! This stamp set by Stampin’ Up seems small but offers a wide variety of options. You have the option of using a whole apple, an apple section, a traditional pumpkin, or a jack-a-lantern.
The coordinating Apple Builder punch makes very quick work of cutting out your image. In today’s video, I only created pumpkins. But how nice would it be to make a set of 4 notecards for your child’s teacher using the apple and package them nicely in one of our acrylic boxes? I think a lot of young parents are extremely grateful for their child’s teacher these days!! And hang on if your children haven’t returned to in person learning yet. You are doing a great job! I am definitely cheering for you.
Send Harvest Hellos This Year
I hear that many cities across the United States are calling off trick-or-treat. Thank makes me so sad. I understand the reasoning but it makes me sad nonetheless. Even if you do not normally send out cards for Halloween, maybe this year you could send a card to a child that you love. There is nothing like getting your very own mail as a kid!
Even More Harvest Hellos Cards
I loved getting to use my small pumpkin stamp from September’s Paper Pumpkin kit. It is just the right size to compliment the larger pumpkin from this set. Don’t forget to sign up for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit on or before October 9, 2020. Here is a link to sign up: https://bit.ly/3iCCtS1
The greetings in this set are tiny but you can use any stamp set greetings you would like. These cards aren’t just for holidays! This last card might be my favorite. I had so much fun doing putting all of the tiny paper pieces together. You’ll have to keep an eye on my Pinterest boards to see if I just happen to create some more. 🙂
- Mint Macron Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Expresso Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, also 2″ x 5″ piece
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″, also 3″ x 3″ to die cut sentiment
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 3″ x 3″
- Cajun Craze: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Crumb Cake: Scrap
- DSP: 5″ x 1 3/4″
- Mint Macron Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/3iKkLfj
- Mint Macron Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3nrj1vh
- Early Expresso Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2F9uVbJ
- Early Expresso Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3nrjRYX
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: https://bit.ly/30Hfcbs
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/33DTiYp
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3jGTNXu
- Gilded Autumn DSP: https://bit.ly/36IlT0U
- Harvest Hellos Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/30I7mhT
- Apple Builder Punch: https://bit.ly/2GAeAxz
- Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder: https://bit.ly/2IbezRj
I thank you for spending time with me today. As always….be kind, send a card, and do something creative.