When the Holiday Mini Catalog came out, I was immediately drawn to the Harvest Meadow Suite. I am a fall girl at heart and these colors just drew me in!
I will admit that I bought this entire suite. The images and sentiments of the stamp set work for so many different occasions. However, on today’s card, I used a Happy Birthday sentiment from a different stamp set because that is the kind of card I needed.
The Timeworn Type Embossing Folder is one that you will find yourself using all of the time! And adding the Soft Succulent Ink just emphasizes the raised parts of the cardstock.
More Harvest Meadow Cards
I loved the examples shown in the catalog. So, that is where I started to play! If you ever find yourself needing a jumping off point, I would suggest copying one the catalog examples. That will get your creative juices flowing!
This fun fold card was great to make. Because of the design, I was able to use and showcase many different images from the stamp set.
I particularly love the trim in this suite. Therefore, this is my favorite of today’s cards!
Pool Party is not listed as one of the colors in the DSP, but that is exactly what color that I saw. This was a different color combination but I feel that it works.
I hope that you were inspired today to try this terrific suite of products. The suite is just jam packed with goodness! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3eV3hwV
- Harvest Meadow Suite: https://bit.ly/3mEgLCp
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Soft Succulent Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3eiOgWC
- Evening Evergreen Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3vGpUfp
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 3″ x 4″
- DSP: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for sentiment