Irresistible Blooms by Stampin’ Up
One of Stampin’ Up’s newest product groupings is called Irresistible Blooms. There are stamps, dies, DSP, and embellishments. They are all part of the new Online Exclusive product line. You can find these products by clicking on the “SHOP” tab on my website and scroll through the menu to “ONLINE EXCLUSIVES”. These products will not be featured in any publication and there is no specific time period in which they will be available. So, if you see an online exclusive product if you want, you should probably just go ahead and order it.
This fun fold card is super easy to make but it looks really difficult! The DSP that I used in today’s project is so soft and muted. First, I love that this card features so much of the DSP! Second, I love that the card sits up nicely for display. So many people that we bless with cards need encouragement and a reminder that they are loved!
More Irresistible Blooms Cards
Various colors in the DSP lead to many different color combinations in your cards. I am very happy that Pretty Peacock is returning!
Even More Fun Fold Cards
I love the endless combinations that are possible with this fun fold! Challenge yourself this week to make two cards and MAIL them to bless someone that might be lonely. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set: http://bit.ly/3FluXJH
- Hello Irresistible DSP: http://bit.ly/3LgjDSR
- So Saffron Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3ANOjFc
- Paper Snips: https://bit.ly/3gVYazl
- So Saffron Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/38Ponu1
- Loose Frosted Dots: http://bit.ly/426HNVL
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- So Saffron Cardstock: (2) 8 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 2 1/4″, 4″, and 6 1/4″; and 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP: 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″; (2) 1 1/2 x 4″; (2) 2″ x 4″ (If you would prefer a mat layer, cut the mats at these sizes and cut DSP layers 1/8″ less.)