The Snowflake Wishes Bundle is part of the Snowflake Splendor Suite offered by Stampin’ Up in the mini catalog this year. And while it features some cool and frosty colors, there is something heartwarming about these products as well. The designer series paper in this suite matches back to every blue color in the Stampin’ Up line. And as a result, you will have a difficult time deciding which paper that you would like to use!
Casing the Catalog
The take away from today’s blog post is that I want you to be sure to hang on to your Stampin’ Up Catalogs. They are not solely for the purpose of shopping, but also to provide you with some inspiration when creating cards. You can always make the card as shown in the catalog or you can keep the things that you love about it and change up the parts that aren’t your favorite.
Don’t forget that I missed a step in my video! I forgot to rub over the window sheet with my emboss buddy. Stampin’ Up no longer sells them but a small piece of a laundry dryer sheet should do the trick as well. You just want to reduce the likelihood of static cling. Also, it appears that I use an entire container of the snowflake sequins. That is not the case! I already had used some out of the container. But with that being said, using that particular die makes it a very deep well in the window and you do end up using more sequins than usual. I would suggest cutting a different shape like a circle or an oval. Also, I you can place your pile of sequins in the center of your card base. That way you don’t need to align things upside down.
More Snowflake Wishes Cards
Don’t be afraid to try designs using non-traditional colors! This card features Rococo Rose.
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2Sq4925
- Coastal Cabana Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3n8cOnA
- Pretty Peacock Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/36iOBFc
- Snowflake Wishes Bundle: https://bit.ly/3cJhsUt
- Banner Year (sentiment used): https://bit.ly/36ftVy2
- Snowflake Splendor DSP: https://bit.ly/3igvMF2
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: https://bit.ly/30l8nfo
- Classic Label Punch: https://bit.ly/3cVPMMp
- Whisper White Cardstock:https://bit.ly/2RU2KjT
- Snowflake Sequins: https://bit.ly/3cRHQvy
- Window Sheets: https://bit.ly/2HA4JrB
- Foam Adhesive Strips: https://bit.ly/3cKYDAd
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels: https://bit.ly/3jittmi
Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Join My Team here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Window Sheet: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ inside, scrap for sentiment
Please “like” and share my video on both Facebook and YouTube. And look me up on Pinterest as well! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would love to become yours! Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. As always…be kind, send a card, and do something creative.