I was so excited to finally sit down and play with the Pretty Pumpkins bundle! Both the stamp set and die set have lovely images that can be used for all types of cards.
Using several colors on a stamp gives such depth and life to an image. For that reason, I chose to demonstrate that technique today. Our Stampin’ Write Markers come in every color that Stampin’ Up carries. But, we don’t use them nearly as often as we should. The Stamparatus tool allows us to easily use multiple colors on our images!
More Pretty Pumpkin Cards
I used Crumb Cake Ink and stamped the smaller pumpkin. Clear Embossing Powder was quickly sprinkled over the image and it was heat set. The same process was used for the sentiment. I die cut the larger pumpkin from a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. A twine bow adds the finishing touch.
As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/33DTiYp
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3gYfYda
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: https://bit.ly/30Hfcbs
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels: https://bit.ly/3rZPETw
- Pretty Pumpkins Bundle: https://bit.ly/3niv0Ms
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″, and 2 1/2″ x 6″ for envelope
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″