The Dahlia Days Bundle has quickly become my current favorite! The floral stamps alone are worth every cent. There are also very nice sentiments in a lovely font. While I only used the dies on a few cards today, they are begging me to create some more projects using them!
I first started creating with Dahlia Days for a team event. We were given a challenge that required us to all use the same layout. This is the card that I created using Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Soft Succulent.
The next challenge we were given was also a specific layout. Again, we could use whatever colors or stamps that we wanted. Additionally, we were required to use three different embossing folders!
Dahlia Days Cards Galore
I could not stop creating cards with this bundle. (And I still want to create some more!) You can see that I just had a great time allowing myself to become submerged in the process.
What did you think of today’s card project? I just loved that it had a little mystery to it! No two attempts will turn out exactly the same. I can’t wait to try it again and use a different stamp set and color palette!
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Dahlia Days Bundle: https://bit.ly/3iZ3NfR
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Regular Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Basic Black Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3hInszp
- Pale Papaya Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2QSHRbX
- Polished Pink Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3b2nwaO
- Pale Papaya Inkpad: https://bit.ly/33idKx4
- Polished Pink Inkpad: https://bit.ly/3b3JPwV
- Memento Black Inkpad: https://bit.ly/3cqg5df
- Evening Evergreen Inkpad: https://bit.ly/3vGpUfp
- Matte Black Dots: http://bit.ly/2LdPl6y
- Black and White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon: https://bit.ly/3vmCIc7
- Slim Sayings Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/33pRi92
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Join my team: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: (2) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Polished Pink Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Pale Papaya Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock: (2) 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: 5″ x 7 1/2″