I am so late with my Paper Pumpkin Expressions In Color alternatives! But isn’t this kit fantastic? I think that Paper Pumpkin has really upped the quality of their kits in the past year. And I really like the cards included with the kit. I had a hard time trying to decide how to approach my alternatives this month. That is why I only made one card using the kit supplies. For the other two, I used the stamp set and pulled in items from the Expressions In Ink Suite of products.
The card featured in today’s video is a combination of kit supplies and other supplies I had on hand. You could totally use the large vellum flower that was included in you kit instead of die cutting a white one. And we have so many sprigs or greenery pieces that you could pull in as well. Make sure to watch the video to see both my vellum and my white cardstock versions. I was surprised that I actually like the white version better. Who knew?
Undoubtedly, Evening Evergreen has stolen my heart. And no one was more surprised than me! I am not usually a dark or jewel tone color person. It is falling into the same category for me as Night of Navy. I consider it a neutral. In particular, it works perfectly for accents and sentiments. I could have chosen any color for this card, yet I chose Evening Evergreen. This would be a perfect masculine card.
This card could also be made using any color of your choice. I seem to be having an In Color phase. 🙂
Next Month’s Kit
Here is a little preview of the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. Please make sure that you are signed up on or before July 9th. That way you can craft along with me next time! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
Paper Pumpkin Expressions In Color Card Supplies
- Paper Pumpkin Subscription: https://bit.ly/3iCCtS1
- Polished Pink Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3b2nwaO
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Fresh Freesia Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3aZwki0
- Expressions In Ink Suite: https://bit.ly/2Vhl3EG
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Polished Pink Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and cut 3/4″ off one edge
- Fresh Freesia (Or from the card in the kit) 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Alcohol Inked Design or Basic White Stamped: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ for sentiment, and 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ for inside layer