You will find the Daffodil Daydream Bundle by Stampin’ Up in the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog. This is a very large bundle! There are 24 pieces in the die set alone.
I like the stamp set but I LOVE the die set! The dies allow you to mix up colors and shapes to fit the style of your cards. For today’s card, I used a Very Vanilla card base along with a Flirty Flamingo layer. Next, I added some Designer Series Paper from the Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper Pack. Last but not least I added the daffodils I made from just a little bit of cardstock. Wow!
More Daffodil Daydream Cards
These cards were made using the Daffodil Afternoon DSP that was offered during Sale-A-Bration. I don’t usually use retired products for my video projects, but I thought I would go ahead and show you how you might use the paper.
This is a fun fold card that I made using the Daffodil Daydream Bundle as well. And I also used the Daffodil Afternoon DSP here as well. I decided to use one of the large stamped images to decorate my design. Additionally, I colored the flower using my Stampin’ Blend Markers.
I hope that you enjoyed the layout of today’s card. It is so easy and can be used with any paper, stamps, or dies. Please take it and see what other cards you are inspired to make. As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/33DTiYp
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3uGPvI3
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: https://bit.ly/30Hfcbs
- Pattern Party DSP: https://bit.ly/34o0J5X
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3tnhNoo
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xe0QgA
- Pool Party Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/39UQ9Xa
- Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels: https://bit.ly/3Mrkpuu
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- DSP: 2″ x 5″