The Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper is just that…CUTE! There are little bats dressed as vampires, goofy skeletons with purple birds, and adorable cats. My family enjoys Halloween and trick-or-treat but we just keep things on the lighter side of life.
I decided that this year I would send a few more Halloween cards than I usually do. In particular, I was thinking about some older teens, college students, and young professionals. These people don’t expect anything from you. However, they would be excited to get a little “happy” in the mail.
A Gallery of Cute Halloween Cards
All of these cards emphasize three things. First, you can see how varying colors of card bases change the look of the card. Second, you can see how the slight 1/8″ border helps to pop the DSP off the card. And finally, cards do not need to be complicated to look great!I pulled these cards together in no time at all. Just set up an assembly line and keep things rolling.
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Highland Heather Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3soCq1Q
- Basic Black Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3hInszp
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Cute Halloween DSP: https://bit.ly/3aLxMnr
- Well Defined Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/2Zj0zgx
- Blushing Bride 3/8″ Frayed Ribbon: https://bit.ly/2Znhz5T
- Stampin’ Emboss Powders Basic: https://bit.ly/3Er13AT
- Heat Tool: https://bit.ly/3pyOuze
- Black Dimensional Combo Pack: https://bit.ly/3EdjF70
Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, scrap for sentiment
- Cute Halloween DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for liner