Stampin’ Up is currently offering an online exclusive collection called Fitting Florets. I had so much fun creating and playing with these products! To begin, I took the coordinating colors of cardstock and started cutting frames and shapes. Next, I stamped and colored many of the floral images using my Stampin’ Blend markers. And lastly, I began to put cards together. I was like a kid at Christmas!
The Fitting Florets Collection is made up of many different products. Take a look at these images to see all of the beautiful things.
The Framed Florets Bundle will actually carry over to the new January – April Mini Catalog. But, the Designer Series Paper, Framed & Festive Stamp Set, and the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls are only available while supplies last.
More Fitting Florets Cards
The card featured in the video is really nice. However, I think the first card I made with this collection is my favorite. It is the same design used in the video. I simply used different colors. The remaining cards just got easier to make once I started playing! Having many elements cut and ready was the key! Which card is your favorite?
Hopefully, you will find this video and these examples inspiring. That is always my goal! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Gold Foil Sheets: https://bit.ly/3k11SWb
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3gYfYda
- Metallics Embossing Powders: http://bit.ly/3V2LRlr
- Versamark: https://bit.ly/3p0qQcc
- Heat Tool: http://bit.ly/3pyOuze
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Gold Foil Sheet: 3 3/4″ x 5″, Scrap for die cut oval
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, Scraps for images
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: Scrap for die cut oval