I saw this cute corner fun fold card the other day and decided it would be a fun card to share with you! It is very simple and you could make a bunch of these cards in one session. The card in today’s video features products from the Trimming The Town Suite. However, any stamps and paper can be used easily.
More Corner Fun Fold Cards
I failed to mention this in the video but I would recommend stamping and coloring your images on additional cardstock first. Secondly, cutting them out. And then adhering them to your fun fold. You could most likely get by with regular stamping. However, you cannot use your Stampin’ Blend markers directly on the fun fold portion. They would bleed through for sure!
I like that this corner fun fold is made on a simple card front. This makes it much lighter for sending through the mail. And if you dislike writing in greeting cards, this is a perfect card for you!
This last card might just be my favorite one. It is on Magenta Madness cardstock. The Designer Series Paper is the Artistry Blooms DSP. And I used the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch. These colors just make my heart smile!
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3jaZ8Fx
- Trimming The Town DSP: https://bit.ly/37kGWqn
- Coming Home Bundle: https://bit.ly/35f1oql
- Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack: https://bit.ly/3ip9tNC
- Whisper White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2RU2KjT
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2Hb9nN0
- Pool Party Cardstock:https://bit.ly/38IFb7g
November 2020 Host Code: NG96CSCN
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3″ x 9″, scored at 3” and 6”, additional for stamped images
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Pool Party Cardstock: Scrap
Thank you so much for spending some of your time visiting my blog. As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.