Feels Like Home
The Feels Like Home stamp set is one of Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration offerings with a $50 product purchase. The intricate images are reminiscent of summer days gone by.
These cards are my color challenge cards for August. I was assigned the colors of Night of Navy, Basic Gray, and Melon Mambo.
I like these colors. However, I found that choosing stamp sets was the real challenge for me this month! Be sure to watch to the end of the video to see my additional cards. 🙂
Also, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so that you do not miss any of my new videos!
More Color Challenge Cards
This card features the Shaded Summer stamp set and dies. The dies are another offering with purchase during Sale-A-Bration. I stamped and cut out two of these images and glued them together to give a little extra dimension. I adhered the image using dimensionals. Finding an embellishment was quite the task. I ended up coloring some pearls with my Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends marker for this card. The small Night of Navy peeking out from behind the scalloped edge is shimmer paper.
The Daisy Garden stamp set steals the show in Basic Gray on this card. The stamp creates such a soft and gentle image. I love everything about this card!
- Thick Basic White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Night of Navy Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3njPQu7
- Basic Gray Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3eN4KqQ
- Melon Mambo Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3lVuwgd
- Stazon Black Inkpad: https://bit.ly/3CLHYt2
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Feels Like Home Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3yJtjfu
- Night of Navy Inkpad: https://bit.ly/36w4YOV
- Basic Gray Inkpad: https://bit.ly/2FZBsWB
- Melon Mambo Inkpad: https://bit.ly/2XpCHHm
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 1 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Gray Cardstock:1 3/4″ x 5″
- Melon Mambo Cardstock: 3″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″