Daffodil Daydream and Sunny Sentiments by Stampin’ Up
Today, I am featuring both the Daffodil Daydream and Sunny Sentiments stamp sets. Both sets are by Stampin’ Up. I was challenged to make a card using the colors Calypso Coral, Shaded Spruce, and Just Jade.
Color challenges can be hard! Most of the time there is no Designer Series Paper that will meet the requirements. This was the case for me this month. I decided to make my own paper! Enjoy watching the video to learn how I made my card.
I love the scroll-type stamp from the Daffodil Dream stamp set. Additionally, the stamp allowed me to use any color I wanted to create a fun background! Together with the Sunny Sentiments stamp set, I was able to add my greeting easily. The bold, chunky fonts in the set were exactly what I needed to go with my dainty scrollwork.
Finally, I was able to add the adhesive-backed hexagons to compliment the modern design of my card. I love how funky and crisp my card turned out!
Two Daffodil Daydream and Sunny Sentiments Cards
This photo shows both my original card and the one that we made together on the video. My original photo shows the scroll stamping further apart. I can’t say I like one better than the other. Do you have a favorite?
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2WUdNfu
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Just Jade Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3Lqc4WD
- Shaded Spruce Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3isTT5Z
- Calypso Coral Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3vWMFwK
- Adhesive-Backed Hexagons: https://bit.ly/3ivuOr9
- Sunny Sentiments Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/2TrLMgN
- Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3D9qkQC
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, Scored at 5 1/2″
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, scrap for sentiment