We are going to make some Stampin’ Up Fall Treat Holders today. I want y’all to start thinking about ways that you can use your stamping supplies for something other than making cards. With Halloween quickly approaching and Thanksgiving on the horizon, my mind starting thinking about ideas for treat holders.
These little treat holders can be decorated using any stamp set and any punch or die set. They are so incredibly versatile. And most importantly, quick to make! They use very few supplies so that makes them very affordable as well. Each sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of cardstock will create 4 bases. I used crumb cake because it is a good fall basic but you can use any color that you want.
More Stampin’ Up Fall Treat Holders
Wouldn’t these make adorable trick-or-treat goodies?
This design would work easily for any fall occasion simply by swapping out the greeting.
And these designs just might be that perfect little touch that would bring your whole Thanksgiving table together. They would create a conversation starter as well as being a pretty table decoration. Are the children or grandchildren looking for a little project? These are a GREAT project to do with them! They love a creative outlet as much as we do. This project can be done several weeks ahead of time.
- Paper Trimmer:https://bit.ly/2IenEsh
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: https://bit.ly/34Q0FM5
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3nPnecq
- Early Expresso Ink: https://bit.ly/3nrjRYX
- Subtle Embossing Folder: https://bit.ly/2Ieqe1r
- Apple Builder Punch: https://bit.ly/3iT2gFA
- Harvest Hellos Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/30I7mhT
- Banner Year Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/36ftVy2
- Stampin’ Dimensionals: https://bit.ly/3iONlfU
Card Measurements for Stampin’ Up Treat Holders:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 8, scored at 2″ and at 5 1/2″
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 2′ x 2 1/4″, and another at 2″ x 1 3/4″
- Whatever cardstock or DSP you would like for focal image. I used Plaid Tidings DSP for the pumpkin.
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope that you have been inspired. As always– Be kind, send a card, and do something creative!