Today, I am using the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle for my May team color challenge. My team leader chooses three Stampin’ Up colors that we must use on our cards. We are only permitted to use these three colors plus Basic White or Very Vanilla cardstock and Basic Black ink. This month she chose Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, and Calypso Coral.
This challenge produced some pretty but bright cards! I feel that Magenta Madness is the most intense color in our Stampin’ Up lineup. However, it is a very happy color. I decided to use the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle for the challenge. Butterflies can be imagined in any color. They can also be used for many different card occasions.
More Butterfly Brilliance Cards
I began the creative process with this card. It was my first time playing with some of the new products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. And it was so much fun! Sometimes, we just need one aspect of a card decided for us to help get our creativity going.
The Ombre Specialty Paper was the only DSP type of paper that I owned in the assigned colors. But it added such vibrance and sparkle to my card! I also used Wink of Stella on my butterfly.
Please be sure to take the time to watch today’s video. There are just too many options with both the die and stamp sets to cover in writing here!
I used the Checks & Dots Embossing folder to create paper to decorate my envelope flaps. And I had plenty of leftover butterflies to adhere to the front of my envelopes and insides of my cards. This color combination ended up being an enjoyable one for me. Although, it might not be fitting for every occasion.
Of course, these challenges are totally optional. Team members that choose to participate are eligible for prizes. And who doesn’t love a good prize patrol? Right now, Stampin’ Up is running the Join+ promotion. You can become part of the fun. A starter kit is $99 and that includes shipping. In May, you get to choose $155 of products! That is the crazy, best deal I have seen them offer!
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2WUdNfu
- Mango Melody Cardstock: http://bit.ly/3qrTnHs
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Magenta Madness Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3ay4ycl
- Calypso Coral Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3vWMFwK
- Mango Melody Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3uN1Rv9
- Ombre 12 x 12 Specialty Paper: https://bit.ly/3eP1IlH
- Butterfly Brilliance Bundle: https://bit.ly/3ogC8ZW
- Create with Friends Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3eJRfb3
- Detailed Trio Punch: https://bit.ly/3uLPvne
You can join my team here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and scrap for butterfly
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 4″, 1 3/4″ x 5″, and 3 3/4″ x 5″ for inside layer
- Mango Melody Cardstock: 1 3/4″ x 5″