Wonderful World by Stampin’ Up
The Wonderful World Bundle is an amazing gift with purchase offered by Stampin’ Up. You can earn this bundle as a part of Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. The bundle consists of Designer Series Paper and a stamp set.
The images from the stamp set may not appear like much on the case or in the catalog, but WOW do they stamp beautifully! Today I used Blending Brushes, but you could also use our Stampin’ Write Markers to add color to the stamps.
More Wonderful World Cards
Additionally, don’t forget that my inspiration came directly from the catalog. My card doesn’t look just like that one, but it provided an idea to get me started. Remember that the catalog can also be referred to as an idea book!
This bundle can be yours for FREE with a $100 purchase until August 31st or until supplies are gone.
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Garden Green Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3AZTt1a
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Beautiful World Bundle: https://bit.ly/3ATJold
- Rustic Metallic Dots: https://bit.ly/3ACPDJM
- Garden Green Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2Qvgf9a
- Orchid Oasis Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3Q3mZr4
- White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon: https://bit.ly/3QvfHxF
- Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder: https://bit.ly/3DfL7RW
- Deckled Rectangles: https://bit.ly/3ArEU4U
Shop my entire online store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Garden Green Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (Inside) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (stamping)
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (Inside) and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Deckled Rectangles Dies: I used the 4th from the largest die.