Getting Started With Stampin’ Up
Are you just getting started with Stampin’ Up? I know when I was starting out I wasn’t even sure what I needed to buy to start a project. Or maybe you are looking to make some Christmas Cards but don’t have a lot of time to devote to the project. This clean and simple card layout is exactly what you need!
Our Designer Series Papers are a great item to add to your list of supplies. Stampin’ Up does a wonderful job in designing paper packs that feature prints and patterns that can be interchanged with each other. This allows you to buy just one package for your project. Additionally, you can find the colors of coordinating cardstock by looking at the back of our DSP packages or in the catalog descriptions. Our cardstock can also be purchased in color family sampler packages. This helps you to get more mileage for your crafting dollars.
You will need an ink pad, a punch, medium envelopes, and a stamp set with greetings to compliment your card. I find that the 2″ Circle Punch is a perfect size for most greetings. Finally, you will need something to hold everything together! I love to use our multipurpose glue. It is a very strong adhesive. Yet, it has enough open time to let you wiggle things into the correct position.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/36aE6Ui
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP: https://bit.ly/3eLgojK
- Real Red Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2CgAdkf
- Real Red Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2UdsiK4
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2Ub3JgD
- A Merry Hello Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3eHiDot
- 2″ Circle Punch: https://bit.ly/3eIpFJy
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes: https://bit.ly/3jyahkx
Shop my entire online store here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Whisper White Thick: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- DSP: 4 ” x 5 1/4″
- Solid cardstock: 1″ x 4″
- DSP: (2) 1 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Solid Cardstock Mats: (2) 1 1/4″ X 3 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
I hope that today’s video was helpful to you. Please leave a comment if you have any Stampin’ Up questions! As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!