I love the Sunny Sentiments Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! It features large, bold sentiments that are useful and fun. The fonts are chunky and they stand out. The sentiments are words that you would actually say to someone.
If you are a beginning stamper trying to build your supplies, this is a set you should purchase. It is easy to stamp and the greetings will cover most of the cards you will make.
Did you like today’s card layout? It is so easy and fun! I like that you can make it just like it is or build on that by adding layers and embellishments. Additionally, I do enjoy a black and white card on occasion. They are sleek.
More Sunny Sentiments Cards
Look what flipping over the same paper does! It’s an entirely different look and vibe. And all from a small piece of paper. Remember this layout when you need to make multiple cards at one time. This layout would be a lifesaver. It would be great to use when making your holiday cards.
Look at that stunning black sentiment! Your eyes can’t help but be drawn to it. The recipient of this card will not miss the message that you intend to relay.
Here is another great layout! It is also easy. You can change to look easily by adding a layer or changing the color of your card base. You could use any paper that you have in your stash.
I hope that you found today’s card layouts useful. My goal is to produce a wide variety of ideas for all levels of crafters. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Pattern Party DSP: https://bit.ly/34o0J5X
- Sunny Sentiments Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/2TrLMgN
- Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack: https://bit.ly/3cIIigR
- Matte Black Dots: http://bit.ly/2LdPl6y
Shop My Entire Online Store: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pattern Party DSP: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, then cut lengthwise at 1 5/8″, then turn and cut at 1 1/2″