The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is FINALLY here! If you are like me, you have been waiting and waiting for what seems like forever! The Big Shot was sold through Stampin’ Up for many years. It was and is a great machine. However, there were a few areas that needed to be improved. As a result, Stampin’ Up sought out a manufacturer to design exactly what they wanted.
Here Are Some Of The Improvements:
- We now have the correct plates and “sandwich” combinations to accommodate our new thickness of embossing folders.
- Each plate is numbered.
- The base has the combinations listed for all of the appropriate “sandwiches” needed for each task.
- Though the release date has not been announced, we will have a new magnetic plate that can be purchased separately . From the catalog, “Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it easier to take with you. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.” No more die jumping!
- I am excited to learn more about this– The release date is yet unknown but we will also be offering a set of impression mats that we can purchase additionally! The catalog says that “Our favorite dies can do more when paired with the Impression Mats. Use with dies that have decorative ejection holes for detailed embossing. Or use with cutting dies to emboss instead of cut. Includes 1 thick Impression Mat and 1 thin Impression Mat. Use with the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine.” This sounds SO fun! I can’t wait until we can purchase these.
Here Is Today’s Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Video:
Here Are Some Specifications For The Machine:
- The new machine will be available for customer purchase on September 1, 2020.
- This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
- This machine is exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- The machine will have a three-year limited warranty. To prevent damage to the machines, use as directed and use only with compatible Stampin’ Up! products.
- It weighs approximately 8.1 lbs.
Do You Need It Now?
If you do, join my team! This machine can be added to your Starter Kit. That doesn’t mean you need to start a business (unless you want to) or do videos like I do. If you don’t make the quarterly minimums, you just come back to being my customer! A Starter Kit is $99 and you choose $125 in product.
You can join my team here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
After September 1, 2020 you can purchase a machine here:http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
And as always…Be kind, send a card, and do something creative!