Sometimes, a quick fun fold card is just what you need when you need a gift in a hurry! And this card comes together super fast and is easy enough for even a beginning stamper.
Even More Quick Fun Fold Cards
I love a card layout that is friendly to any stamp set or papers. And when it is a quick fun fold card, that is even better! However, don’t think that just because this card is simple to put together that it can’t be beautiful as well. Whimsical, holiday, and traditional themes all work great with this layout.
This card features the Ornate Garden Bundle stamps and dies.
And this one is made with the Christmas Gleaming products.
I love how the inside of this card turned out! And a side view so you can see how the card goes together.
And last but not least, this card showcases items from the Wonder of the Season Suite.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock:https://bit.ly/36aE6Ui
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: https://bit.ly/37mrtpU
- Night of Navy Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/36w4YOV
- Trimming the Town DSP:https://bit.ly/37kGWqn
- Coming Home Bundle: https://bit.ly/35f1oql
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes: https://bit.ly/3jyahkx
Shop my entire online store here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (2)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 11″, scored at 5″ and 10″
- Any other pieces you want for decorating your card
Have you ever considered joining my team? You can purchase a starter kit for just $99! And your kit will contain $125 worth of whatever products that YOU choose! And do you know what is even better? You will get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up supplies. 🙂 We have very low quarterly minimums. And if for some reason you do not meet those, you simply return to being my customer. You do NOT need to do videos or conduct classes. You can simply purchase your own supplies at a discount. Here is the link for more information: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
Please leave me a comment and let me know which version of today’s card is your favorite. As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.