The Posted For You bundle is a sweet and tender stamp set and matching punch. It features airy images of florals and birds. These images can also be colored in many different ways. This card just makes me smile!
More Posted For You Cards
While this is a very simple card to make, it is still graceful and elegant. This project will allow the beginner, casual, and avid crafters to be successful. You could leave the twine off the card, add gems, or even emboss the stamped layer. Additionally, you can choose from any of our colors and this design will work!
I love the ribbon on this card. It is Blushing Bride in color. One side of the ribbon is a solid satin while the other side is a shimmer of gold thread. The ribbon goes well with both Rococo Rose and Blushing Bride. It is so elegant!
This card is very similar to the one made in the video. I used the same twine but I separated the strands and made a nest behind the postage stamp. All of my images were colored in with a Water Painter that I filled with alcohol and our inks. Sadly, I learned shortly after filming this video that this stamp set will be retiring. You will want to purchase it quickly!
Thank you so much for spending time with me today. Remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!
- Highland Heather Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3soCq1Q
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- Versamark: https://bit.ly/3p0qQcc
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3cqg5df
- Highland Heather Ink Pad: http://bit.ly/3cjrLR8
- Posted For You Bundle: https://bit.ly/39eTtw1
You can shop my entire online store here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Highland Heather: 5 1/5″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (2)
- Highland Heather: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″