The new Ornamental Envelopes Bundle and some of our Note Cards will be my choice to create a few quick and easy Christmas cards today. This bundle is unlike any other that Stampin’ Up is offering at this time. The Ornamental stamp set has stamps for Christmas and stamps for everyday use. The Envelopes Dies are AMAZING!
I’m An Addict…
I am a stationary junkie! I always have been. My Mother is to blame. She loved cards too. She always insisted that the clerk at the Hallmark store give us those big, round gold seals for the back of the envelopes. And it was my job to put them on. From getting that brand new tablet on the first day of school, to hoarding planner supplies, and needing to purchase everything that Stampin’ Up has to offer exposes my addiction! And notice I haven’t even made mention of my pen and marker stash! Therapy. I might need therapy. These dies are going to put my obsession over the edge!
Ornamental Envelopes Dies
My stationary obsession always kicks into high gear when a get an invitation or an announcement in the mail. The layers, the textures, the colors, and all of the fonts. But most of all the envelope liners! I was always intimidated at the thought of making one. However, the Ornamental Envelopes Dies makes beautiful liners in a snap! The dies offer SO many possibilities for decorating both the inside and outside of your envelopes. As a result, once you start creating with them, you just cannot stop!
Fast And Affordable
By using our Note Cards and Envelopes, you can skip straight to the designing and creating process. I chose to go with a very traditional Christmas color theme but you could use any Designer Series Paper or any of our inks to fit the occassion that you want. Not only do our Note Cards and Envelopes offer a quick ticket to the fun, but they are super affordable. They come in both the Very Vanilla and Whisper White. There are 20 cards and 20 envelopes in each pack for only $7.
Making your own handmade cards is so much fun and people that receive them appreciate your effort. You are able to make their card with them in mind and use the colors and elements that fit their personalities. Most importantly, they are happy that you thought of them and cared enough about them to send a card.
As always, be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Note Cards and Envelopes in Whisper White- https://bit.ly/3gz301F
- Ornamental Envelopes Bundle- https://bit.ly/34EViRg
- Classic Stamp Pad in Real Red- https://bit.ly/2CgAdkf
- Classic Stamp Pad in Garden Green –https://bit.ly/2Qvgf9a
- Crushed Curry Classic Stamp Pad – https://bit.ly/2QrtE1X
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels- https://bit.ly/3jl8w9T
- ‘Tis The Season DSP- https://bit.ly/3jhNSrd
- Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set- https://bit.ly/3gxb5nt
You can shop for all of our products here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Join my team to get the best in discounts, early access events, and fun! – https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Whisper White Cardstock- A piece large enough for the greeting of your choice
- Coordinating Cardstock- 3 1/2″ x 5″ (If you want to cover the entire front)
- DSP- 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (If you want a second layer)
- One of our Note Cards and Envelopes
- DSP- Scraps for Decoration
- DSP- For Note Card Liner- 5″ x 5 1/4″