Snowman Season is today on the blog! But in reality, it’s flaming hot and humid as can be. Stampin’ Up has hit it out of the park with this stamp set. These whimsical snowmen are all geared up for a good snowball fight. However, I prefer a much warmer climate. 🙂
This stamp set can be used for adorable Christmas cards! But, it also works well for making cards to send as a general purpose throughout the winter months. Perhaps, if you celebrate Snowman Season by making your holiday cards while we are still experiencing high temperatures, you will find yourself just a wee bit cooler.
Today’s Snowman Season Video:
This stamp set was first introduced last year as part of the holiday lineup. Everyone enjoyed using it so much that Stampin’ Up carried it over into this year’s Annual Catalog! These characters are so much fun!
- Balmy Blue Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2RlnKjm
- Snowman Season: https://bit.ly/3imxZQ
- Playing With Patterns Ribbon: https://bit.ly/35xofyW
- Snowflake Splender DSP: https://bit.ly/32mjRAK
- Purple Posy Cardstock: https://bit.ly/35tYj7p
- Highland Heather Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3mcqJst
- Balmy Blue Blends: https://bit.ly/3me607F
You can shop my entire website here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Purple Posy Cardstock: 4 1/4” x 11”, scored at 2 3/4” and 8 1/4”
- Purple Posy Cardstock: 2 3/4” x 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 1/2 x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4” x 5” (Inside)
- DSP: 2 1/2” x 4”
Thank you so much for joining me today! As always remember to be kind, send a card, and so something creative.