It’s A Curvy Christmas here in Stampin’ Up world! Earlier this week, Stampin’ Up released a new collection of products called the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. There are swoops and curves and they are so much fun to play with on our cards!
Let Me Try To Explain It All
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle consists of the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper, the Curvy Christmas stamp set, and the Quite Curvy Bundle. The Quite Curvy Bundle is made up of the Quite Curvy stamp set and the Curvy dies. These two items must be purchased as a bundle. It is so confusing when they name things all so similarly! I hope I can explain this in a way that makes sense! 🙂 The Christmas stamp set and the paper can each be purchased individually. Furthermore, they will only be offered until the end of the year or until the supply runs out. The Quite Curvy stamps and dies must be purchased together. In addition, these two items will be in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog but Stampin’ Up made the decision to offer it as an early release.
Hopefully these graphics will help you see the different components.
Also, If you want everything you can simply order the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle and save 10%!
Curvy Christmas Cards
I like that can create whimsical, rustic, and elegant cards all with this set. The paper pack is great! The featured colors are Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White. In total, here are a total of eight different prints.
- Quite Curvy Variety Bundle: https://bit.ly/2TXktYE
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/36aE6Ui
- Shimmery White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2TXlcJm
- Gold Foil Sheets: https://bit.ly/3k11SWb
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3nUMXA0
- Gold Embossing Powder: https://bit.ly/2IbDS5m
- VersaMark Pad: https://bit.ly/3p0qQcc
- Frost White Shimmer Paint: https://bit.ly/3m0JBd5
Shop my entire store here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Gold Foil Sheet: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- DSP: 2″ x 6″
Thank you for taking some of your time to drop by my blog and YouTube channel! Please consider giving me a thumbs up on YouTube and subscribing to my channel. I would appreciate it greatly! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!