Working with the Hydrangea Hill Suite by Stampin’ Up is a dream! Both the stamped images and the Designer Series Papers are gorgeous. I just had to play with these goodies before they retire soon.
I wanted to show you specifically how this design in the paper pack could be used to create cards very quickly. As a result of this technique, you have six beautiful cards in a matter of minutes!
More Hydrangea Hill Cards
On this card I used the Seaside Spray cardstock for the tag. I am going really miss this color! And the Detailed Band Dies are on clearance sale right now. They are an absolute steal!
This card features the Rococo Rose cardstock. I also ran the DSP through the embossing machine using the Subtles Folder. It really made the card look rich and sophisticated! I am happy with how things turned out.
As you can see, this suite of products can be used together to create many different styles of cards. The DSP is very appropriate for any card occasion. You would not likely find cards this beautiful in a store.
I used various sentiments today. But, the ones included in the suite are lovely. Who wouldn’t love receiving a card with this greeting? Getting a card for no reason at all is a great surprise!
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Hydrangea Hill Suite: https://bit.ly/3akvYlM
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3csPfkB
- Highland Heather Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3soCq1Q
- Detailed Bands Dies: https://bit.ly/3dsV1F9
You can shop my entire online store here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Highland Heather Cardstock: Piece large enough for your die choice
- Basic White Cardstock: Piece large enough for your sentiment choice