The featured cards today are made using the stamp set Christmas Gleaming By Stampin’ Up. This stamp set is a returning favorite in the annual catalog! I actually used these products for the majority of my personal Christmas cards last year. This Specialty Designer Series Paper features gold foiling. It is stunning!
More Christmas Gleaming Cards:
I really do love the copper foil in the paper. However, the reverse sides of the DSP features designs in Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, and Pretty Peacock that would be a little less formal. Of course, you can use the stamps to design a card in whatever color that you like. I am a little sad, however, that this will be the last Christmas to use Pretty Peacock before it retires.
After I finished filming, I decided to go ahead and add some Star Designer Elements to my card. They added such a nice touch. You can see them in the photo above. Sometimes it is just the smallest details that take a card from finished to wow!
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/33DTiYp
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: https://bit.ly/30Hfcbs
- Pretty Peacock Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/36iOBFc
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/2TbVa4S
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper: https://bit.ly/2HsSxsx
- Hammered Metal Embossing Folder: https://bit.ly/34hmIMo
- Star Designer Elements: https://bit.ly/2TdI3zU
Shop My Entire Online Store Here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Join My Team: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4 inches
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (Inside) plus a scrap for the sentiment
- Copper Foil Paper: 1 1/4″ x 4″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ribbon: 4 1/4″
A handmade card does not always need to be difficult to be impressive. Sometimes, our wonderful DSP is just too pretty to cover up! As always remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
Thanks for joining me,