Today I am making a card using the Biggest Wish stamp set. Also, we will be using our Stamparatus to stamp our images employing the hinge technique. This stamp set features both a large, chunky font and a more delicate, script font.
Biggest Wish Video
This month we were assigned the colors of Pacific Point, So Saffron, and Poppy Parade for our team color challenge. I love each one of the colors! When I first made this card I used Poppy Parade for the mat and stamped “birthday” in So Saffron. Which version do you prefer?
More Color Challenge Cards
This card features the Natural Textures Host stamp set and the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set. I love this happy little fun fold card! I think that we will need to revisit this fold very soon. It would work with any DSP and stamp set.
This last card is my personal favorite. The “splotch” stamp is from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set. Additionally, I stamped the floral images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink using the Painted Poppies stamp set. The sentiment is from the Many Messages stamp set.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Pacific Point Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3gh9k16
- Basic White Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2Xn105s
- White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon: https://bit.ly/3xDXpAE
- Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/37mrtpU
- Biggest Wish Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3huQ945
- Stamparatus: https://bit.ly/2PIYnad
Shop my entire online store: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2′ X 8 1/2″, Scored at 4 1/4″
- Pacific Point Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for sentiment