This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit has arrived and it is Beary Comforting! I was actually very surprised to see my kit arrive before Christmas. With the huge volume of packages in the mail this year, I did not expect it until after Christmas to be honest. The USPS has really rocked it this holiday season in my area.
The ink spot included in this month’s kit is Rich Razzleberry. Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, and White are the colors featured in the kit. Additionally, the kit features die cuts of a pair of koala bears, a brown bear, and a raccoon.
As I mentioned in my video, this kit was not my favorite. And I simply could have skipped it. But I am glad that I did not! The stamp set still features greetings and images that I like. And the card bases and other basic items are beautiful! Nothing against the animals, but I just will not use them. They aren’t my style. However, when I started creating, I just could hardly stop!
Today’s Beary Comforting Video
My example in the video is slightly different than the original card that I created. A different embellishment was used. I love them both. You probably would not even notice the difference if I didn’t tell you. That is something that I hope you can take away from my video. If you do not have the exact item that I use, think about what items you do have that could be substituted in. Think of my example as a card sketch!
More Beary Comforting Cards
- Paper Pumpkin Kit: https://bit.ly/3iCCtS1
- Gold Foil Sheets: https://bit.ly/3k11SWb
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies: http://bit.ly/2L312fQ
- Label Me Lovely Punch: http://bit.ly/38IkZkr
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2WUdNfu
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon: https://bit.ly/352u5Xc
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots: http://bit.ly/3rzmr0V
- Watercolor Pencils: http://bit.ly/34UMEgG
- Blender Pen: http://bit.ly/3o1h3Bu
- Basic Gray Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2FZBsWB
Shop my entire online store here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Love everything? Join my team here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/
- Gold Foil Sheets- Cut with largest Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock- Cut with second largest Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ base- Cut down one of the included envelopes, Cut down another envelope for a 1 1/2″ x 4″ strip for inside if desired
- Calypso Coral- Scrap
- Whisper White Cardstock- 4″ x 5 1/2″ for inside, Scrap for sentiment
Thank you for reading my post and watching my video. Please consider subscribing to my channel on YouTube so you don’t miss any of the fun! As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative!