It’s a Banner Year! Wait…2020? Really? Ha, ha. Maybe not exactly but the stamp set by Stampin’ Up is a really good one. I teamed it up with the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper to make some pretty fall cards. Stampin’ Up has done an excellent job with making sure that their products can be paired together so easily.
The colors in the Gilded Autumn DSP are Cajun Craze, Early Expresso, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla. They are perfect together! However, I did find that if I was stamping an image in Mint Macaron, it is best to stamp off first as the color kind of comes off dark on the Very Vanilla. And I find that I don’t use Cajun Craze very often. Stampin’ Up uses some color combinations in their papers that I would never have the courage or idea to use together. But I will definitely use this combo again!
The stamp set is bundled with the Banner Year punch. That means that when you purchase the bundle you will save 10%. Aren’t we always looking for ways to make our crafting budget stretch a little bit more?
As I mentioned in my video, please leave a comment and let me know which of the four cards is your favorite. These cards came together very quickly. Mostly because of the DSP! A great paper is one of our greatest tools!
- Mint Macaron Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3cf6ZzI
- Early Expresso Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3iLEjko
- Cajun Craze Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3iLvW8E
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3mFdkJw
- Banner Year Bundle: https://bit.ly/3hJ60sZ
- Gilded Autumn DSP: https://bit.ly/3hQEedY
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3mG8PyK
- Gilded Gems: https://bit.ly/32O2GZn
- 2″ Circle Punch: https://bit.ly/33IdozQ
- Shop My Entire Online Store Here: http://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2 1/2′ x 2 1/2″
- DSP or Cardstock of your choice: 1″ x 3 1/2″
- DSP or Cardstock of your choice: 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Very Vanilla (Inside): 4″ x 5 1/4″
Thank you so much for spending some time with me today. As always – be kind, send a card, and do something creative.