A super cute fun fold card is on tap today. With this layout, you can use any stamp set, die set, or color of your choice. It clears the way for any creative block that might get in your way!
I have been dying to play with the Art Gallery stamp set and Fine Art Floral DSP. This blue paper was really calling my name today. This is weird because blue is one of my least favorite colors. I really need to be in the mood to use it. However, I could not be more pleased with how this card turned out.
Have you ever colored in a stamp with your Stampin’ Write Markers before? It is a technique that I enjoy using every once in a while. It is fun and not messy.
More Fun Fold Cards
Whale of A Time is such a fun set to play with. The Bright Collection is my favorite and I tend to always use these colors when I use this set.
The same thing can be said for the Zoo Globe set as well. I love these animals! Remember, if you are going to use Stampin’ Blends, you must use an additional layer and adhere it to the notecard. This type of marker will bleed through your cardstock!
I used the Tin Tile Embossing Folder on the top layer of this card. Simply by opening the folder and dragging my ink pad across it, I was able to add some color and added dimension. This embossing folder and this stamp set are both retiring. Don’t forget to jump on my website to look over the Last Chance sale. You can do that here if you like: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/shop/
Paper Pumpkin Stamps
This is a perfect example to remind you to use your Paper Pumpkin stamps! Again, this card is easy to use with any stamp set or color combination. Don’t forget that April 9th is the last day to sign up to receive the April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. You won’t want to miss it!
As always, remember to be kind, send a card, and do something creative.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3bm4BJ1
- Bumblebee Cardstock: http://bit.ly/2JKE1xW
- Fine Art Floral DSP: https://bit.ly/320qojD
- Art Gallery Stamp Set: https://bit.ly/3g7gzsL
- Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes: https://bit.ly/37T2z0F
- Pool Party Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/39UQ9Xa
- Bumblebee Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2RlfHGs
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive: http://bit.ly/2LxiTvU
- Night of Navy Marker: https://bit.ly/2Rb1uf0
- Basic White Thick: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scrap for inside, if desired