A Merry Hello friends! I hope that you are all doing well. This stamp set was so much fun to use for creating cards. I could hardly stop! This particular stamp set by Stampin’ Up is a host set. For example, whenever you host a party or simply spend $150, you earn Stampin’ Rewards. As a result, you can then use part of your Stampin’ Rewards to purchase this set if you choose.
Today’s Video featuring A Merry Hello:
More A Merry Hello Cards
Do you have a favorite color scheme for Christmas? I am typically a red and green girl but I have enjoyed experimenting with other color combinations as well. Additionally, I love that with Stampin’ Up we even have several red and green combinations. I wish that the Wink of Stella that I used on the greenery would show up on camera. Not only is this a low cost tool for your crafting, but the sparkles add such a pretty touch.
Baby’s First Christmas
I just couldn’t resist creating a Baby’s 1st Christmas card! A handmade card makes an exceptional keepsake. Also, this combination of Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, and Night of Navy might be a new favorite for me.
A Challenging Color Challenge
My upline gives us a different color combination to use for creating each month. Of course, we do not have to participate but I find them enjoyable and they teach me new things. And this month’s challenge was just that…a challenge! We were told to create with Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, and Bermuda Bay. This is not a combination I would have ever considered. However, in the end I liked the cards that I created. I guess you never know until you try.
This was the card that I entered in the challenge. I was happy that I had another opportunity to use Stampin’ Up’s beautiful Shaded Spruce ribbon. It is just dreamy! Of course, I didn’t have any DSP to use that had all three colors on a light background to fit in with the idea in my mind. So I took a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and used my Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers along with a ruler and created my own DSP.
The thing that I have enjoyed the most in my Stampin’ Up journey is the relationships and the friends that I have made along the way. If this is something that you would enjoy, you can join my team here: https://www.thepolkadotlife.com/join-my-team/. You are not required to sell anything. You can achieve our low quarterly minimums simply by buying supplies for yourself. Joining to gain a product discount is perfectly acceptable! 🙂
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: https://bit.ly/36aE6Ui
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3nQvNUd
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/2H1innr
- Whisper White Cardstock: https://bit.ly/2RU2KjT
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3nUMXA0
- Old Olive Cardstock: https://bit.ly/3nQxeC5
- Memento Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/3cqg5df
- Old Olive Ink Pad: https://bit.ly/2SVZ0Pl
- Stampin’ Dimensionals: https://bit.ly/3iONlfU
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: https://bit.ly/34Q0FM5
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends: https://bit.ly/340dNif
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon: https://bit.ly/352u5Xc
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels: https://bit.ly/31cyqpQ
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP: 2′ x 4″
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2″ x 5″
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, also a scrap for sentiment
I love the clear and crisp images that you get when you stamp with this set. The designer gives us many greetings, several focal images, and then the little stamps that fill in several of the images. This stamp set was not one of my favorites when I first saw it in the catalog. However, when I saw cards that other people were making using this set, I was won over.
Thanks again for joining me. As always…Be kind, send a card, and do something creative!